Best Budget Gaming PC Built Which help you to guide properly to Built your Gaming PC in your Budget.
1. AMD Ryzen 5 3400G
1. CPU Core 4 and 8 Threads.
2. Base Clock 3.7 GHz Max Boost Clock Up to 4.2 GHz.
3. Graphic Frequency 1400MHz
4. Graphic Model Radeon™ RX Vega 11 Graphics
5. AMD Ryzen 5 3400G processor with Radeon RX Vega 11 Graphics is designed to offer the highest multiprocessing performance in its class for demanding gamers and creators. The Quad core processor comes paired with an 11 core graphics designed to offer smooth and seamless performance for gamers and streamers.
- Supports AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen/ 1st Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ 1st Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics/ 7th Gen A-series/ Athlon X4 Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- Ultra-Fast PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 with PCIe NVMe & SATA mode support
- Realtek Gigabit LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- Smart Fan 5 features 5 Temperature Sensors and 2 Hybrid Fan Headers
- Mesmerizing RGB lighting – supports software from major motherboard makers, fully customizable and programmable
- More RGB per mm2 –That equates to over 60% of the module’s surface area.
- Supports the new Intel X299 platform and implements baseline 2666MHz (via SPD settings)
- Two Ram
- STORAGE – With up to 240 GB of high-speed storage for high-res photos, videos, and sound files, the SU650 Extreme Portable Internal SSD is perfect for all your creative pursuits
- FAST TRANSFER SPEEDS – With high-performance transfers with up to 520/450 Mbps read/write speeds*, the SU650 Extreme Portable SSD lets you offload and edit files in a snap.
- SHOCK RESISTANCE – Capable of handling the toughest conditions and delivers your data at the blazing-fast speeds. With excellent water & dust protection, it works normally even in a dusty environment.
- COMPACT AND LIGHT – Smaller than the average business card. The compact, light, and slim SU650 external SSD is the perfect portable storage.
- The 120 mm silent fan is ideal for quiet computing and is designed for longer life
- Continuous power – 450W continuous power from Antec
- 80 plus 230V standard certified – up to 85% efficient, to reduce your electricity bill
- Thermal manager – an advanced low voltage fan control for optimal heat & noise management
The aggressive, angled front panel ventilation dons sharp design elements and striking lines, signifying the K501L’s competitive character.
ILLUMINATED FAN & POWER BUTTON
Paired with lighting on the power button, an illuminated fan glows through the angled ventilation; a testament to its gamer core.
TRANSPARENT SIDE PANEL
Showcase your build through the transparent side panel.
CLEAN ROUTING SPACE
There is 19~27mm width of space behind the motherboard tray to efficiently manage and organize cables.